Experience the grounding effect of clay during this intuitive handbuilding workshop. A creative morning just for you. On this Sunday morning I welcome you into our cozy home in the city centre of Amersfoort.
Let your intuition guide you
During this 2,5 hour workshop I will guide you through the basic principles of handbuilding. These techniques are accessible to everyone, so experience is not needed.
Working with clay helps us ground. We can experience a beautiful state of flow in which we are no longer guided by the end result or our perfectionism, but just following our intuition.
start 09.30 - 12.00
language dutch (english is possible)
address Breestraat 54, Amersfoort
Included in this workshop
- a warm welcome into our home in the beautiful city centre of Amersfoort
- a moment for yourself in a calm oasis where you can let your creativity flow
- a small group of max 4 people
- organic coffees, herb teas and vegan sweets
- 0.5 kg clay
- depending on the size of your piece(s) you can make 2 - 4 pieces
- all the tools you need to give form to your creativity
- the basics of a few handbuilding techniques you can easily further explore at home
- my guidance during the workshop
- two firings
- the glazing of your pieces (transparent or matte white)
- After your pieces have been glazed and fired for the second time, you can pick them up. Shipping costs are not included. I can pack and ship your pieces, but for this I have to ask an additional 10,- EUR
- An apron to protect your clothes
Good to know
The workshop has room for max 4 people and will take place from a minimum of 2 participants. If there are not enough participants, you will be refunded or the workshop will be moved.
If you are unable to attend, you can cancel the workshop up to one month before. If you cancel less than a month before, the workshop will not be refunded unless you find someone who wants to take over your place.
On a Sunday morning, I attended the intuitive handbuilding workshop. And it was wonderful! In Iris' cozy home we could sit down at a table where everything was already waiting for us. We were welcomed with the best coffee I have had in ages and homemade treats.
Iris is a nice person, she explains in a clear way what to expect and which techniques to use and helps you where needed. The hours fly by and the result is that I made something I'm really happy with.
If you like being creative and maybe trying something new in a nice and quiet environment, I can really recommend a workshop with Iris!